Job Title: Account Executive
Client ID: SIclu10
ClozeLoop is a sales strategy, training, talent and enablement firm working on behalf of our clients to place sales professionals in their organizations.
Location: Chicago, IL, San Diego, CA, Fort Walton Beach, FL, or virtual, North America.
U.S applications only
CLIENT JOB DESCRIPTION
The Mission – Why We Need You
Why we exist and what we do: We exist to protect people and our planet. We develop SaaS software and consulting services to collect and analyze supply chain compliance and transparency.
Why we need you: reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, our next Account Executive will lead revenue generating activities for new logos and existing clients and will own a broad range of client relationships across multiple verticals. Joining a growing sales team, you will partner with our product, technology, and marketing/customer success teams daily to bring compliance management solutions to the businesses that need it most. We expect you to learn and ramp fast - you will close your first deal within your first 90 days of joining our team.
What You Will Accomplish – Your Performance Objectives
In your first 45 days, become acquainted with our company, products, services, and sales methodology:
- Work directly with our Chief Revenue Officer and Director of Sales Enablement on developing your unique coaching and certification plan to ensure you have the learning opportunities and support you need to succeed
- Meet your colleagues in other departments you will interface with assist to achieve your revenue goals
- Complete the basic 101 product and services training and record your “Why Source” video
- Learn the internal systems and tools to begin prospecting calls & customer introductions
In your first 90 days, you will partner with your peer, practice, and ingrain our sales motion in order to take ownership of a territory:
- Partner with an existing sales mentor to refine discovery technique through both observations and tandem sales calls
- Become Discovery Certified in our Sales System
- Begin to partner with your CSM and BDR team to create alignment on target accounts, key messaging points, and ways of teaming to maximize opportunities
- By Day 60, build pipeline of at least 5+ opportunities that you will then work with your sales mentor
- By Day 90, close at least one new opportunity with your sales mentor
- Within your first 90 days, take ownership of your personal sales pipeline & forecast using solid prospecting, discovery, and closing techniques
In your first 120 days, finish certification on our Selling System and become skilled at the remaining steps of the sales process:
- Identify your target accounts and have taken full ownership of your territory
- Build, manage and close at least one unassisted opportunity
- Become Demo Certified in our Sales System
- Successfully present your first Quarterly Business Review (QBR) to Executive management
- By day 120, your sales KPIs are being consistently achieved for discoveries held and new opportunities added to the pipeline
Who We’re Looking For – The Competencies and Skills that Matter
Technical Chops - You can run a great discovery conversation and quickly drive to “what matters most for your client.” You are a purposeful planner. You don’t just show up - you are intentional with who you reach out to, thoughtful with what messaging levers you employ, and it matters to you when your process isn’t working as well as you want it to.
Drive - You have an internal motivation to come in every day, consistently have impactful conversations with our customers and prospects, and contribute to both our business and the tone of our team environment. We will teach you the skills and ins and outs of our product - we expect you to show up with consistent effort, a desire to get better, and a willingness to contribute.
Intellectual Curiosity - You enjoy getting better at what you do. You view your job as your craft, and you are always trying to find ways to improve. You are hungry to learn, not just about yourself, but about your customers. You let your curiosity for their businesses shine through and are always looking for ways for ways to create positive impact for them.
Positive mental attitude - This job has its ups and downs. You stay focused on the outcome and are able to focus on t adhering to your process on the days when things don’t go your way. Your positivity is infectious - you make things better for the people around you without being distracting and are someone we can count on to close business and celebrate wins.
Collaborative - You don’t fly solo. On any given day, you will communicate and partner with our marketing, customer success, technology, and other sales team members to ensure we’re focused on the right things and learning from the feedback we gather from prospects and clients every day.
How we work – The Core Values That Define Our Culture
We Dig Deeper: We are analytical, data-driven, thorough and precise. We are comfortable solving unstructured problems. We ask questions, challenge each other, and thoughtfully bring up “what else” we should consider. We bring our own perspective.
We Find a Way: We are positive, helpful, and approach our work with a “Yes I can” attitude. We are committed to the wellbeing of our company and our team.
We Drive Across the Finish Line: We have a relentless drive and sense of stamina in our work. We want to win. We approach our work with a sense of purposeful urgency. We enjoy getting shit done and are accountable for our work.