HELLO! WE’RE THRIVE!
We’re a product development and innovation strategy firm. We work with ambitious leaders to build brands and experiences that people love through Informed Design™. Our work gives our clients the courage and conviction to move confidently forward and design what’s next.
But this isn’t about us, It’s about YOU.
THRIVE is growing and looking for world-class talent. That’s why we are reaching out to you. We are currently seeking an experienced Lead Healthcare Design Researcher with 7+ years of in-field experience who has a strong track record of conceiving and delivering innovation in the realm of healthcare. This individual will help clients solve critical business challenges, framed by consumer insights, competitive intelligence, product and brand positioning, and solid business rationale.
Why should you work with us?
(1) YOU'LL BE CHALLENGED.
Every organization talks about development and evolving your career, but here, it’s part of the job description. You’re going to show us what you’re great at, and we’re going to help you break into all the other things you’ve always wanted to do, from Design to Research to Branding and on and on. If you’re insatiably curious and ready to give your career all you’ve got by stepping beyond the title on your business card, we’d love to chat.
(2) YOU"LL HELP SOLVE THE RIGHT PROBLEMS.
Our clients come to us because they have a problem. And boy, do we love a challenge, so we attack each and everyone with incredible rigor, discipline, and a quality-or-die attitude. Work with THRIVE and you’ll get a chance to make a real difference for businesses and people through the products they interact with every day.
(3) YOU"LL WORK WITH PEOPLE AS PASSIONATE (I.E. CRAZY-DEDICATED) AS YOU ARE.
There’s no shame in being mega-enthusiastic about what you do, especially if that’s code for entrepreneurial. If this sounds like you, you’re going to fit in just fine around here. Here’s the thing: We’re growing. Fast. And if your idea of a good time is being a part of something big, then this is the place—and the team—for you.
• Manages and leads research and strategy projects. Serves as the lead point of contact for client relationships on a project by project basis.
• Combines appropriate research methods, theory, and content that address the client’s business challenges.
• Plans and conducts qualitative research studies, analyze field data and clearly communicate insights and business opportunities for creating new value.
• Performs comprehensive analyses of the competitive landscape, stakeholder ecosystem, market forces, and trends shaping an industry.
• Delivers verbal, written and visual communications, with a particular emphasis on problem framing, visual storytelling, and strong information design.
• Simplifies complex information from multiple sources into clear and impactful insights, frameworks and narratives.
• Structure, manage and facilitate multi-stakeholder workshops that inspire clients and generate actionable outcomes at various points in the innovation process.
• Leads presentations with senior executives and client teams.
• Leads the definition of new product, service and brand experience offerings that deliver new value and achieve the client’s business objectives.
• Creates a compelling vision for clients and develops innovation roadmaps for client categories, brands, and businesses that guide the transformation of new offerings into value.
• Builds the conviction and confidence necessary for clients to take bold ‘calculated’ risks and leverage their full potential.
• Builds and maintains a network with peers in professional research, design and innovation communities.
• Coordinates with the leadership team to identify and develop new business opportunities and facilitate meetings with potential prospects.
• Provides thought leadership (i.e. writing, speaking, publishing, etc.) and constantly contributing to THRIVE’s growing IP.
• Mentors junior staff members in the research and strategy practice.
• 7+ years of relevant experience in consumer insights, product design/development, brand management, strategic product planning, experience design, strategy consulting, human factors or equivalent. Must have Design or Innovation Consulting experience.
• Proven experience in working within the health industry, with strong preference given to candidates with direct project experience working with pharmaceutical, medical device or other clinically-focused companies
• Demonstrated experience translating qualitative, quantitative and secondary research into actionable insights and opportunities for product and brand experience strategies.
• Familiarity with both design research and design planning frameworks and experience using them in a fast-paced business environment.
Possesses an innate curiosity for understanding people and culture.
• Ability to present a case for change to executive leadership, client teams and colleagues in a convincing and engaging manner.
• Experience facilitating client experiences through workshops and collaborative work sessions.
Strong understanding of, interest in and passion for people, design, and innovation.
• Clear demonstration of project management processes and tools.
• Passion for exceeding expectations under tight timelines.
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite, and VoxPopMe.