Sendle builds shipping that is good for the world. We help small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable, and affordable. We’re a B Corp and the first 100% carbon neutral delivery service in Australia & the US, where we harness major courier networks to create a delivery service that levels the playing field for small businesses. Ready to do the best work of your career with a collaborative, creative, and supportive team?
What you’ll do
- Develop, deploy and maintain data processing systems that support the data needs of different teams throughout the company
- Ensure our data solutions are stable, scalable and secure
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements (automation of manual processes, optimization of pipelines, etc.)
- Enable deeper analysis by bringing in data from new source systems
- Contribute to our data literacy efforts by improving the accessibility, discoverability and interpretability of our data
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree in Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering or a similar technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience in an Analytics or Data Engineering role
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing and building ETL pipelines (Experience working with cloud databases a plus)
- Familiarity with source control technologies such as git
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the proven ability to collaborate across functional areas to establish priorities and drive towards common goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to distill complex technical details for non-technical audiences
What we’re offering
- Remote work flexibility
- 20 PTO Days
- 10 Sick Days
- 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k and matching contributions
- Options through participation in Sendle’s ESOP
- Annual personal development budget, family leave, and more
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Legally, we need you to know this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
But it’s important to us you know this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
If you want to be a part of something remarkable then we’re excited to hear from you.