About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 90+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
About Cross Sell:
Cross Sell is a Shopify app that allows Shopify stores to cross-sell other store products to existing customers while they are browsing. The customers are Shopify storerunners and have 4.9 stars on the Shopify app store with over 800 reviews.
About Back In Stock:
Back in Stock is an e-commerce plugin/app for online stores built with the e-commerce platform Shopify. This app prevents businesses from losing sales when their inventory runs out. The Back in Stock app enables businesses to get their customers to sign up to receive an automatic "back in stock" email alert when products that were previously out of stock are restocked.
Your Daily Challenges
Your day to day activities as a Technical Customer Happiness Specialist for Cross Sell and Back In Stock will look something like this:
- Triage tickets every morning, review and respond in an accurate, effective, and timely manner while following team SLA's and best practices.
- Each day you’ll work with your development team on any tickets that require their input.
- Perform minor code updates to resolve bug tickets with the guidance of the developer team lead.
- Customize Shopify customers’ theme scripts to work smoothly with Cross Sell and Back In Stock.
- You'll also collab with your Product Manager to improve the customer experience
- At the end of each month, you’ll track and report your success.
- 2+ years experience in online customer service
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
- 2+ years working on backend coding languages (PHP, Ruby, Python)
- 2+ years customizing CSS in a professional environment
- 2+ years performing application code bug fixes with a professional dev team.
- 2+ years of Git experience
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a remote / work from home position for 40 hours per week.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.