We at Nitrado are currently recruiting a strong CRM Manager (f/m/d) to join our team in our beautiful Berlin office in the heart of Mitte. In this role, you will be a massive driver to bring the company’s growth and its success story to the next level.
As an CRM Manager at Nitrado, you will have the opportunity to work with a 7 digit user base of engaged customers. You will work with customer service, marketing staff, and operations to maintain a customer-centric approach to email communications with a focus on activities that create lifetime value. You will test and create new drips, and develop high-performing user journeys for our community of avid gamers.
Nitrado is the worldwide leading company in game server hosting and provides more than 20 years of experience in PC, Xbox and PlayStation Game Server Hosting. Some well-known games in our portfolio are ARK, Minecraft, DayZ, and Valheim. Nitrado’s USP is very special: we understand ourselves as a company from gamers for gamers and are passionate about our business.
- You define and execute direct marketing campaigns.
- You design and implement targeted email and in-product messaging campaigns for a variety of cohorts.
- You track metrics for marketing tools/programs and activities to gain insights and optimize the funnel.
- You'll design user stories.
- You create custom, scalable email programs to support ongoing campaigns as well as email nurture programs.
- You'll develop campaign ideas to support email, social media, digital advertising, and other customer touchpoints.
- You have 2+ years of experience as an Email Marketing/CRM Specialist.
- You have strong analytical skills and knowledge of email marketing performance metrics / KPIs, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- You have a proven track record with CRM and email marketing tools.
- You stay on top of the latest trends in digital marketing.
- Your hands-on mentality, excellent written communication, and attention to detail set you apart.
- You have project management experience, especially implementing new tools and working closely with developers.
- Your fluent German skills would be a plus.
- We work with you remotely, from the home office or in the office in Berlin.
- Targeted and individual development opportunities give you a long-term perspective.
- Freedom to think creatively: Good ideas need space. We give you what you need.
- Casual Friday, instead of business attire: A relaxed and friendly working environment allows you to contribute and participate in ideas.
- Feel-good atmosphere, instead of being uncomfortable: Air-conditioned office space & modern workstations. Open corporate culture and short communication channels.
- Benefits, instead of 08/15: Free drinks & fruit for healthy power. Lunch is served directly in the office - varied and fresh every day.
- Security, instead of trepidation: 20 years of experience ensure a secure workplace.
- Arrive frustration-free, instead of traffic jams: Good connections to public transportation and infrastructure.