OCEANSAPART is the next generation of active and leisure wear and stands for distinctive designs of high quality. Based in Berlin and focused on e-commerce, our company has flourished in the D-A-CH region, France, Italy, Poland and Spain. Thanks to our vibrant Social Media Community, our marketing platforms reach millions of users every month. Ever-expanding we are constantly on the lookout for talented, inspired and creative new team members.
We are looking for a motivated DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) in Berlin to be part of our OA Team.
*For us, the key to success lies with the people. Our community is open, colourful and dynamic.
We believe in diversity and do not tolerate discrimination such as gender, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age or sexual identity. - Come as you are!
- You work with various teams to assess existing problems and to come up with process improvements
- You build and improve deployment processes (CI/CD pipelines)
- You support the current IT infrastructure and migrate the legacy infrastructure
- You design, implement and monitor integration, system and performance tests
- You implement software engineering best practices for higher code quality
- You participate in system design, platform management, and capacity planning
- You create and maintain system documentation
- You have a degree in information technology or a similiar field
- You have experience in a similar role in an e-commerce and you are an expert in Git and source code branching patterns
- You have a profound knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes
- You have experience in building tools, continuous integration and deployment
- You know how to host providers like AWS, GCP
- You have knowledge of Linux, Batch and shell scripting
- You work very structured, analytical and independently
- You have excellent communication skills and you are fluent in English
Please note that once you applied
- You are looking for commitment? Perfect match! We offer an unlimited contract!
- You don't want to be a number? Understandable! We offer a people centered culture!
- You want to keep the balance? Here it is: we create a family-friendly surroundings by offering part time and flexible working hours!
- You are interested in career opportunities? Sounds good! We offer continuous development by training-on-the-job sessions!
- You appreciate feedback? Good to hear...so do we! We offer an open feedback culture to learn and grow together!
- You like to connect with colleagues? Wonderful! We offer a monthly socializing budget to do something fun & meaningful with your colleagues!
- You want to grow your skills? Perfect! We offer a udemy account for each team member!
- You want to stay fit? Excellent! We offer yoga courses and other sports groups!
- You like our products? Glorious! We offer a nice welcome present on your first day!
- You pay attention to your health? Awesome! We offer fresh fruit and different drinks!
- You love dogs? Great! We offer a dog-friendly office!
, your experience and motivation are key to us. It is your choice to disclose any additional information in your CV (picture, marital status, religion, gender, nationality, etc) – We appreciate and treat all applications equally.
Be sure to provide us with your motivation to work for OCEANSAPART, start date and salary expectations. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!