About Deliciously Organic
Founded by Carrie Vitt in 2008, our goal at Deliciously Organic is to give sound advice, vibrant recipes loved by the whole family, and help those struggling with thyroid disease walk down the path towards better health.
Carrie is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, regularly working with clients. Personally, she was able to overcome her own health struggles with real food. She has two published cookbooks and has developed two online courses.
To learn more, check out the site here
About the role
This is a part-time, remote, contract role.
- Establish affiliate program and get it running successfully
- Establish new avenues to work with affiliates and sponsors
- Identify and execute new avenues to reach target audience
- Increase revenue via affiliate programs, relationships and referral program
- Reach out to influencers, publishers, affiliates, potential partners, etc and establish quality relationships; manage these relationships
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and plans; experience with execution in both
- Experience establishing affiliate programs and building/managing relationships with affiliate partners
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Solutions oriented
- Strong copywriting skills
- Ability to get into the mind of the target audience and understand their pain points and what they are searching for
- Interest in natural foods and holistic healing
- Google Suite