🤗 About Us
Alternative is transforming financial services and democratizing access to capital, anytime, anywhere, irrespective of industry, geography, founder.
By equipping companies with the best FP&A tools to monitor daily, weekly and monthly financial performance, we can bring down the barriers to access capital.
We are hiring for our Founding Team and we look forward to defining the future.
🛠️ Your Skills
- You have great experience building applications with React and Next.js and have a desire to learn more!
- You know how to structure your code correctly, separating the components and styles from the business logic.
- You know how to test your application, making sure you can push changes to production anytime without breaking anything.
- You know how to build beautiful UIs with fluid animations and complex graphs.
🔍 Who We're Looking For
- You have a good sense of engineering fundamentals and are passionate about building high-quality software. We believe people should love doing the work they do.
- You are experienced with building web applications and keep up with the latest and greatest in the space. We want you to help us be at the cutting edge of the modern web.
- You can collaborate with non-engineering stakeholders to unblock yourself and make sure you're building the right thing.
- You have a keen sense for subtle details and help us build great products that are a joy to use.
- You are stoked about fintech and revolutionizing a super-duper antiquated industry.
- You'll work closely with the Product Manager and the VP of Engineering to build customer-facing products, internal dashboards, tools, and whatever else you think is promising.
- You'll get to help, design, and build our core long-term systems and build a business.
- As an early team member, you'll get a chance to build our engineering culture and design the architecture for our web product.
🏖️ Compensation & Benefits
- We want you to feel like an owner, which should reflect in your salary and equity.
- A good work-life balance: we do our best work when we're balanced.
- Flexible vacation and work hours. We don't adopt conventional work practices that are meaningless for the type of work we do.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Great colleagues: we value a culture of authenticity, humility, and excellence. We want you to make a footprint on our culture.