As our first Finance and Accounting Working Student/ Intern (f/m/x) you will be key in creating and shaping the foundation of Financial Operations at Wonder. This means you support everything from investor reporting, financial analysis and planning, to accounting. You will build up processes from scratch and scale them with the growth of our team.
Wonder’s Strategy and Operations team is primarily focussed on numbers and our starting point is always Wonder's financial business plan. We understand the relationships between Revenue, Revenue growth, Unit economics, CAC's, COGS, G&A costs, investment, cash, runway, cash burn and draw hypotheses & conclusions for Wonders' future success.
- Prepare financial analysis for the Executive team.
- Collaborate with the Strategy and Operations team in book-keeping and tax, preparation of financial statements and tax returns (with help of external service providers)
- Support the investor reporting and board meetings.
- Help define budgets and keep a track of the progress
- Assist the team with the monthly and yearly accounting closing process.
- Take ownership of our finance and accounting processes.
- You’re a student in Finance or Business or a related field, or you are currently taking a gap year.
- You have
- An educational background in Finance or Accounting and have ideally gained some relevant experience
- A passion for learning about Finance & Accounting and the tech industry.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to work independently.
- Great organization skills and a getting things done attitude.
- Full proficiency in German and English