Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a Mobile Android Developer, you will be part of the SDK team and have an opportunity to develop and maintain our SDKs that are used by some of the world\'s most popular brands and integrated on every second smartphone in the world. Working closely with the backend and product teams, you will take part in creating a new generation of our SDKs and making sure that they live up to the highest standards and code quality.
What you bring:
- Develop and maintain our Android SDK as well as SDKs for other native and non-native platforms (such as Unity, Cordova or React Native)
- Work on improving SDK performance and integration/unit tests coverage
- Contribute to the architecture and design of SDK features
- Collaborate with integration and support teams, as well as our open-source community
- Implement Continuous Integration with tools like Jenkins
What’s in it for you:
- Advanced knowledge of Java, Android Studio, Gradle, Maven
- Proven experience in Android app and/or SDK development
- Experience with Kotlin is a plus
- Great team player who loves to share knowledge and support colleagues within the team and the company
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sport
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let's talk!