Hello! Thanks for your interest in our part-time Digital Project Manager position. We’re growing our team at TEN7 and are searching for our next North American based colleague. Please read this job posting carefully.
We're looking for someone to join us, whether mid or late in a career, west coast, east coast or somewhere in-between.
TEN7 is a distributed company: we work from anywhere. Our mission is to Make Things That Matter. We’re driven to bring the best of ourselves in everything we do — whether it’s strategic thinking with clients, designing and developing websites, providing long-term support and training, or using our time and talents to try to make the world a better place. We are committed to living our values and helping our clients achieve their goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're so happy you're considering us.
If you decide to apply, please include "Lead with Empathy" somewhere in your application.
We're looking for a part-time (5-10 hours per week, to start) Digital Project Manager to help keep our team running smoothly. You will work with our Director of Operations to...
- Create project plans, including writing and structuring epics and tickets in Jira
- Manage milestones, identify and track issues and risks, and drive the team to meet project goals
- Communicate with clients to facilitate check-in meetings, report on project progress, and answer any technical questions
- Identify and communicate risks to our Director of Operations
- Identify and resolve lack of clarity across teams on project components, questions, and anything that hinders the forward progress of projects
- Support our dev team’s workload as needed, including troubleshooting technical issues and programming as needed to meet deadlines
- Follow up on action items from meetings, and document decisions and outcomes
- Ensure that roadblocks are removed, questions are answered, and team members have what they need to make progress
- Ensure that project documentation is regularly created and maintained
- Facilitate and present estimates on new projects
- Attend our daily team standup
- And more! (which may include marketing, public speaking, podcasts, or writing and editing blog posts)
- Based in North America
- Access to high speed internet
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Technical experience is ideal
- Experience with Drupal is a bonus
- This is a contract to hire position with no company benefits
- Contract rate, depending on experience, is in the $40-60/hour range