Hello, we’re Mixam - the smart way to print.
We’re a leading online printing platform that sells customisable products globally. We have created an industry-leading platform that makes a technical process like print easy and accessible to customers. We do this while creating an efficient production workflow.
We are now looking to push this to a new level. We are looking for a talented, ambitious and innovative Front-End Developer to become our front end lead enterprise-wide.
Our goal is to excel in everything we do. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
We offer competitive pricing, premium printing materials and pro customer service. Mixam is a bootstrapped company that provides digital and offset printing solutions. And we’re inviting you to work in a collaborative working environment that thrives on new and innovative work habits.
Let’s innovate the way people print online forever.
What are your responsibilities?
● You’ll work closely with Senior Management and our forward-thinking development team daily to plan and deliver a wide range of projects.
● You’ll integrate the demands of the online print market into your work.
● You’ll learn our approach to clean and minimalist coding for the best browser speed.
● We'll support you as you integrate our unique usability philosophy at every opportunity.
● You can work across the entire product suite - from improving the platform to developing new products and features. Here, this includes affiliate schemes, content platforms, interactive functions, analytical reports, product databases, servers and various APIs.
● You’ll be encouraged to share your contributions and opinions as part of our terrific working environment and take on constructive feedback.
● You can test new features in advance to ensure the tasks perform correctly.
What skills do you need?
● Expert-level knowledge of HTML, including modern & emerging features
● Expert-level knowledge of CSS, including frameworks like SASS or LESS, as well as how to apply CSS elegantly, succinctly, and with easy long-term maintenance.
● Rich, professional experience building user interfaces in Node.js
● Experience with practical & popular Node modules like Babel & Webpack
● Experience building automated tests for web front-ends
● Experience using Git & GitHub
● Experience working in an Agile/Kanban environment.
● Frameworks: Spring MVC, React
● Databases: MongoDB
● DevOps: AWS
Our Company Culture:
● Self-sufficiency and teamwork
● Highly organised, but flexible in your approach to work.
● Have a strong work ethic and focus on delivery
● An interest in print or publications would be beneficial.
Access to an award-winning health and wellbeing provider
Option to join company pension
Opportunities to advance your career within the company.
Well-connected by rail and road with straightforward routes from central London
Flexible working hours available
We offer work VISAs to overseas nationals and can facilitate remote working.
Work in a clean, spacious and secure environment with relaxed seating areas and conference rooms.
Work alongside friendly, helpful and experienced professionals who take pride in their work and want to provide the best service possible.
Prestigious office environment with kitchen area with tea and coffee making facilities, including a fridge.
Have access to an on-site café and local amenities
For more information on everything Mixam, check out our website. You can find out more about us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube. You can also read the latest customer reviews by checking out our Trustpilot page.