Req ID: 40562
Location: Irvine, CA
Other location(s): Los Angeles (CA)
Relocation benefits offered: Yes
Travel required: e. No Selection
"I can be myself at work."
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world everything that makes you unique. We're working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more.
"I can influence my income."
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You'll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses).
"I can lead a full life."
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you're raising a family, you're passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we'll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting and onboarding activities are virtual during the pandemic and we've transitioned to a work-from-home environment until further notice. We are offering generous work-from-home benefits to improve our associate's ability to work remotely. "I can succeed as a Solutions Engineer at Capital Group."
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
As a solution engineer within the Sales and Distribution IT team, you will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Services organizations on their data and technology needs. You will contribute to solutioning of projects and product releases, the solution health, and management of technical debt.
From digital and cloud solutions to original and developing technology products and services, you will address challenges at their core. You will develop products, services and experiences that disrupt markets, generate value and positively impact millions of lives."I am the person Capital Group is looking for."
"I can apply in less than 4 minutes."
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- You have at least 7 years of experience as a s oftware development engineer in test
- You've been responsible for end-to-end validation of critical applications and have quality assurance experience in integrations with data assets across sales, marketing and service organizations
- You have experience testing and integrating within a Cloud environment, solid knowledge of tools and services (AWS preferred)
- You're an expert in designing and building scalable test frameworks, tools, and services for testing data ingestion and distribution pipelines across operational data systems like MDM, ODS, Data Lakes, and similar technologies
- You have a deep understanding of automation & regression testing principles, guiding associate and partner teams to build and monitor automated test suites using a variety of technologies such as cucumber, selenium, and similar technologies
- You have a strong understanding of CI/CD process and quality checks in the workflow
- You've partnered with business counterparts to navigate through UAT and post-production validations
You've reviewed this job posting and you're ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn't what you're looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community."I can learn more about Capital Group."
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That's why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people's lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
#SONearest Major Market:
Irvine California Nearest Secondary Market:
Los Angeles Job Segment:
Developer, Social Media, Data Management, Computer Science, Cloud, Technology, Marketing, Data