First Help Financial (FHF) is one of the fastest growing and most diverse companies in the US. Our mission is to help overlooked consumers get access to financing and make smart financial decisions. Through flexible financing options and tri-lingual support, we offer consumers an easier way to finance their first car. From our Boston and Phoenix offices, we lend to and support our portfolio which has consistently grown 35% each year over the last five years.
Here you will find hard-working colleagues that come from over 20 countries. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism but also enjoy work with benefits that are geared towards making you successful in life and comfortable at work.
Your Title: Total Loss Associate
Your Location: Anywhere within the USA
You Report To: Customer Center Manager
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9-5:30pm EST
About the Opportunity:
The Total Loss Associate will work within First Help Financial's Customer Center and is vital to processing total loss claims.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for managing and following up on total loss claims
- Manage ancillary cancellations, as needed
- Responsible for tracking and documenting all total loss receivables
- Work closely with other departments, such as the Loss Mitigation Team
- Responsible for filing lien holder claims, as needed
- Other projects may apply
What you bring:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work well within a team
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point preferred
- Ability to prioritize the workload and effective time management
- Ability to multi-task
- Great Perks - We offer generous salaries, competitive health and welfare benefits, paid vacation, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, quarterly social outings, monthly lunches, a robust employee recognition, and training development program to enhance your career with us.
- Culture - We are believers in maintaining a healthy work-life balance. While we work hard and care deeply about our customers and partners, we want you to have room for your family, friends, and yourself.
- Growth - Company growth provides unprecedented career growth. FHF's extraordinary year over year growth in revenue and new markets provides opportunity for you to establish and develop your career growth. We engage each employee to build a career plan that benefits everyone and we have a proven record of investing in you.
Diversity and Inclusion
FHF is committed to building a culture that respects and embraces all walks of life, inclusive of all genders, race, culture, sexual orientation, age, and other identities. We will make accommodations when interviewing anyone with special needs.