As a leader in Software Engineering, you'll combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative technology through solid engineering practices and machine learning. You'll lead a highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are on a quest to modernize a fraud platform, including the ideation and implementation of machine learning.
With your experience in design, analytics, development, coding, testing, and application programming, your team will raise their game even more, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. As a constant learner and early adopter, you're already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit.
You believe in and will build a relationship of trust and accountability with your partners and stakeholders .
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Practical application of machine learning and understanding of its strengths and shortcomings
• Command of architecture and design
• You are an Agilist, through-and-through
• Aptitude and desire to lead other technologist by example and in action
• Expertise in working in in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
• Passionate about building a close relationship between business and tech
• Experience and understanding of Private or Public Cloud Implementations
• Mature understanding of CI/CD technologies to build, deploy and run software
• Strategic planning (e.g. roadmap creation and execution)
• You can easily communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
• Financial industry experience with exposure to fraud prevention systems in large scale/high-volume industry
• Machine Learning guru
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Sr Manager, Software Engineering, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment
Senior Manager - Software Engineering, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment
Sr. Manager, Software Engineer, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment
Manager, Software Engineering - Front End, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment
Software Engineering, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment