In this position, you'll become our product marketer manager.
You'll market existing products, inspire people with content on how best to use our products, and grow our company.
You will also:
- Launch new product features
- Create Blog Posts using WordPress
- Create Marketing Mailers
- Update Product Articles
- Researching SEO/Keywords
- Help set up PPC Campaigns
- Respond to HARO inquiries
- Creating Landing pages, Lead magnets, and Ad copy
- Make changes to our website
- Manage Case Studies
- 2+ years of experience in working in a marketing capacity for B2B startup
- Proven experience with copywriting (writing blog posts etc.)
- Experience working with current marketing and sales tools like Hubspot, Intercom, Mailchimp, WordPress, and analytics tools, such as Google Data Studio and Google Analytics
- Experience working with modern CMS tools like Webflow
- Experience working with Zapier
- Experience with Content SEO and Technical SEO
- Experience with basic HTML and an IDE (e.g., Visual Studio Code)
- Sharp attention to detail - Nothing gets past you. You can see the big picture and small details all at once
- Prior remote experience - Or the ability to work independently and successfully liaise with a distributed team
You will be a part of our growing team and work closely with our product and customer success teams.
A solid technical background is preferred. You can have a comfortable conversation with a SaaS company about what they do and their business objectives.
This is a long-term, remote position. Preference will be given to candidates able to work within Western European or North American time zones. A reliable internet connection is required.