The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people to enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 700 employees spread over our offices in Bath and Berlin and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the pleasure industry.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new role of Customer Communications Specialist to join our Consumer Digital Marketing Department. The successful candidate should have a love for direct to consumer engagement, turning satisfied customers into ambassadors long-term. The successful candidate will have a love for communications;be passionate about learning more about marketing in an award-winning global team; and to spread the word on high quality sexual wellness products. This is a global role so exceptional English is a requirement, and suits those with a community management or Customer Service background looking to develop into broader marketing and community development roles.
- Be passionate about enhancing the customer journey and spreading the word on positive experiences of sexual wellbeing.
- Engage directly with our many satisfied customers on what they love about our award-winning products, and explore opportunities to spread the word.
- Be organized in overseeing a systematic outreach across multiple channels, and monitor how initiatives contribute to overall product reputation performance.
- See Google results pages as our personal domain for those exploring sexual wellness, coming with innovative strategies to improve reputation led by SEO insights.
- Share the inputs of consumers across the wider organization to ensure their voices are heard, so we can continue to exceed expectations across all touchpoints.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a community, marketing or customer care role, which required direct to consumer engagement. Or equivalent experience.
- High level or organization to handle multiple leads and communications lines at once, reporting transparently on progress made.
- A welcoming, friendly and engaging approach to personal communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to build positive internal and external relationships.
- You will work for some of the world’s leading global pleasure brands (We-Vibe, Womanizer, Arcwave as part of the newly formed Lovehoney Group)
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career specific training workshops and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.