At HealthCaters, we believe that employers should empower their employees to identify and address their health issues in a simple way in the comfort of their office. Our connected care solution – a health station in the workplace, and a health empowerment platform with a remote personal assistant – makes it possible for employees to track their health continuously, get personalized medical navigation, and make data-driven lifestyle changes as a result.
We are looking for a Founders’ Associate who will work at the intersection of business development, sales, operations, and product - all to help the company reach its goals and make our vision come true - save lives through accessible preventive medicine. You will work directly with the founders and senior management of the team to reinvent preventive health delivery.
As part of our team you’ll have the chance to take on serious and socially important challenges - because we know you can. You will contribute to the most relevant initiatives and projects and you’ll witness the growth of a young startup from one of its first months to becoming a leading player in preventive health technology in the world.
You will contribute on a daily basis:
We are looking for someone who:
- Business Development: generate ideas about new potential partnership / revenue sources, calculate their financial viability and present them to the team
- Sales: help founders with leads generation & funnel structuring
- Operations: Help the medical team run pilot projects
- Strategy: analyze industry trends, stay on top of competitive landscape, customer behavior
- Product: help product owner and CTO with product management / tickets & tasks
- Founders support: assist founders & senior management in all topics that are relevant and important to reach company OKRs.
- Miscellaneous & team building: we want you to be creative and help us be better as a team, so anything related to this topic is highly important for us
What we can offer you:
- Is currently pursuing a degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in business management, economics, or a similar field or you have already had similar work experience in the past.
- Believes in the idea that health should be in the hands of people, not hospitals or systems - and wants to drive a real change by making preventive care more accessible
- Has experience working in international multicultural teams
- Has a problem-solving attitude and always strives to have multiple ways leading to the same business result
- Has experience and enjoys working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and easily adapts to new circumstances
- Likes responsibility and autonomous work
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Fluent German is a big plus.
- Learn how to be a Founder and what our day to day looks like - and possibly, get the necessary skills and knowledge to become one in the future
- Dive deep into an amazing Berlin startup life
- Working with a dynamic multicultural team with a flat hierarchy
- Flexible working hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Educational budget replenished annually
- 3 additional days off to boost your mental wellbeing
- Public transport reimbursement
- Amazing office in the heart of Berlin in a lively Kiez neighbourhood
- Coffee, tea, fresh groceries and monthly team lunches
- Unlimited health screenings :)
Starting date is ASAP, latest by October 10st