25% of the 100 top grossing mobile games have been tested with PlaytestCloud, and we are trusted by 300+ gaming companies across the world. Our aim is to get the remaining 75% onboard with PlaytestCloud.
In order to achieve that bold goal, we are looking for a highly motivated, hungry, and innovative Sales Development Representative (f/m/d) to scale up our outbound prospecting and lead qualifying efforts. We are hiring a Sales Development Representative to support our growing Business Development team. In this role, you will spearhead lead-generation activities including prospecting, outreach, qualifying leads, and outbound marketing efforts. You will also support key members of our Business Development team by building a sales pipeline that translates into viable opportunities. A successful candidate will play a critical role in growing our sales and business development team, and will have an opportunity to move into a Business Development Manager position.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Build prospective contact lists using Pipedrive, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and/or similar tools
Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Support sales campaigns with content development, campaign set-up, and personalized follow-ups
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Reach out to prospective clients to identify qualified decision-makers and to generate awareness
What's in it for you:
- 2+ years of related experience
- Driven to exceed targets and goals
- Passionate about your work product and working with a team
- You have (near) native spoken and written English skills. German is not required for the role.
- Any additional languages will be a plus
- You have permission to work in Germany
- You want to become an expert in using and explaining the PlaytestCloud products
- Bonus: You are knowledgeable about mobile games and play games regularly
- Double Bonus: You have experience with usability testing/user research
- Triple bonus: You have experience with selling SaaS products
(*Please note: Due to COVID-19, this position will start as a remote-based role without any business travel)
- Take responsibility for a core part of the business from day one
- Define, build, and execute the overall SDR strategy
- Opportunities to travel the world: Visit customers, attend conferences, and other industry events*
- Join a growing company with career advancement opportunities
- Work directly with the top mobile gaming studios in the world
With your application, please send us a customized and creative cover letter on why you are a great fit for PlaytestCloud. And if you play games, tell us which ones!
PlaytestCloud is the premier user testing provider for a growing number of game studios around the world. Our online platform enables iOS and Android game testing with real players around the world. PlaytestCloud provides in-game video recordings, surveys, and reports which game studios use to craft amazing player experiences. At PlaytestCloud, everybody contributes directly to helping our clients make the best games possible.
- Our spacious Berlin-Charlottenburg office is easily accessible from all parts of the city
- German lessons on all levels (A1-C2)
- Your favorite drinks, snacks, and coffee
- For those who love cooking, we have a full kitchen
- Flexible work schedule including remote working opportunities
- English is the company language
A common question you might be asking: “Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?”
Our answer is that studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. By contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying. We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role, and to PlaytestCloud.
At PlaytestCloud, we welcome diversity, and believe everyone should have a fair chance at setting the high score. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everybody who works here or with us, regardless of race, color, national origin, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion (or lack thereof), political affiliation, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, or any other protected characteristics. Join us and make the future of mobile gaming diverse, inclusive, and exciting.