We are a young and fast-growing e-commerce company. With our expertise in D2C-sales and online marketing, we started to shake up the magnets and adhesives market three years ago and are launching new products in a few weeks.
Since our launch, more than 300,000 satisfied customers from across Europe have placed their trust in us. Previously, we studied at WHU and WU Vienna and worked at Rocket Internet and other international startups.
We live a can-do attitude - almost nothing is impossible. At the office we see ourselves as friends who work together towards a common goal, help each other and celebrate the company’s success.
Location: Kleine Präsidentenstraße 3, 10178 Berlin
- You will work closely with our Head of Supply Chain on optimizing and developing our global supply chain.
- You will assist with the expansion of our product portfolio by successfully sourcing products on a global scale.
- Together with your colleagues, you will ensure smooth processes with our logistics partners.
- You will supervise our warehouses and product deliveries across Europe and the USA.
- You will support your colleagues in day-to-day operations (Sales, Procurement, Business Development).
- You have a degree in business (ideally related to supply chain management) or are in the process of completing your studies.
- You bring experience from startups, management consulting, investment banking, or e-commerce.
- Numbers and data are the basis of your decision-making process, with your advanced Microsoft Excel skills you can analyze and understand data.
- You can come up with viable solutions, even if something seems impossible at first.
- You enjoy automating and standardizing recurring processes.
- You have an excellent command of (business) Chinese (C2) and written and spoken English (min. C1). Knowledge of German is considered a plus.
- Responsibility for your own projects
- A corporate culture in which feedback and participation are welcome
- Insight into different areas of a modern e-commerce company
- Office in Berlin-Mitte directly at Hackescher Markt
- MacBook or ThinkPad depending on your preference - so you can concentrate on what matters most
- Spacious and high-quality standing desks with an external monitor + table tennis table at the office
- A committed and international team that will actively support you
- Regular team events to get to know your colleagues better and strengthen the team spirit
Our goal is to create an ideal work environment so all talents can thrive. That is why we offer you, in addition to the above-mentioned benefits, the freedom to adapt your work environment to your needs and help build a company culture and work processes together with the management.
Simply send us your CV or LinkedIn profile via the application button or by e-mail. We are looking forward to your application!
Our Application Process
- Application via JOIN: You send us your CV (cover letter optional) and we will give you feedback within 24 hours during working days.
- Google Meet interview: If your profile grabs our interest, we will invite you to a first interview via Google Meet. We will tell you more about the role and what we expect from you. You will have the opportunity to introduce yourself and your qualifications. Of course, you will also get the chance to ask your questions.
- Interview at our office in Berlin (or remotely): While we give you an office tour, one or two colleagues will talk to you about the role, our expectations and your experience. Of course, you can ask questions again and we will discuss your interests and qualifications.
- Time to reflect: Work is a big part of our lives. Some of our employees have left their home countries to work with us. Taking a new job is a big decision that requires a few days of reflection. We'll give you time to think about what you learned during the interview.
- Final interviews: After a few days we will contact you. Usually, we do not need more than a week. Of course, you will have another opportunity to ask questions and make a decision. After you have signed the contract, we can't wait to welcome you to the team to revolutionize the world (of magnets and adhesives) together!