* Full-stack design, development for financial software.
* Follow and promote Agile practices like SCRUM and BDD.
* Research new technologies, identify and learn best practice, adapt quickly and provide technical guidance to other team members.
* Work with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver end-to-end solution across regions.
* Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from product owners.
* Presenting and demoing to users, stakeholders, and technology groups.
* Promoting excellent user experience and system performance.
* Relevant university degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years of application development experience.
* 3+ years' experience with a modern UI framework (Angular 2+, React, VueJs)
* 3+ years' experience managing/handling state in UI web applications (NgRx, Angular service state management pattern, Redux, React Context)
* Experience or desire to learn RxJS.
* Strong experience with HTML, CSS and modern styling patterns.
* Experience with data visualization frameworks (D3, HighCharts)
* Experience with asynchronous concepts for web applications and server communication with external APIs integration.
* Experience developing software in an Agile environment focused on iteration.
* Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multi-threading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server architecture.
* Knowledge of building and deploying cloud native applications on platforms such as Cloud Foundry and AWS
* Familiar with GIT, Maven, Jenkins and UNIX scripting.
Nice to have Skills
* Experience with Java and frameworks knowledge with demonstrated knowledge in Java 8, Spring 5/SpringBoot 2,x.
* Database development skills including SQL, relational data design and stored procedures.
* Exposure to Atlassian tracking, collaboration and code quality tools.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Software Engineer - Angular/UI/Frontend, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Java/UI Software Engineering, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Java UI Software Engineering, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Software Engineer, Front End, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment
Java / J2EE Software Engineer (602), JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment