We're looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer with React JS experience. Our ideal candidate has worked with a React front-end backed by a Ruby on Rails application, enjoys working in a collaborative environment, and is a great communicator.
This position is ideally in San Francisco. Remote can be considered but you must be based in the US time zone.
Team, Culture, and Product
We're a 7-person engineering team in a 33-person company and are looking to rapidly and responsibly grow our team. We're remote-heavy, spread across three continents with hubs in Berlin and San Francisco. We aim to help mobile app developers make data-driven decisions about their marketing in a secure, privacy-centric, user-friendly way.
Users visit our dashboard to configure marketing campaigns and view analytics reports about their mobile apps. Our dashboard is a Ruby on Rails web application with a React JS frontend.
Behind the scenes, our web and data services are written in a mix of Java, Go, and Ruby and run on AWS. We currently process around 400K data points per minute.
- Develop and maintain the front-end of our marketing analytics dashboard
- Design composable and reusable front-end components
- Guide major front-end architecture and software design decisions
- Work cross-functionally with design and product to deliver intuitive user experiences
- Help customer support respond to customer feedback about bugs and usability problems
- Assist with writing documentation and tests
- Experience building front-end pages and components in React JS
- Experience with Git and Github or similar
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or a similar web framework
- Experience with mobile marketing
Senior Software Engineer, Circle
Senior Frontend Engineer (React), 8returns
Front End Engineer, Politech
Senior Software Engineer (Live), Circle
Senior Full-stack Engineer | Remote, AngelList Talent