Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will join our team in Berlin (HQ) and work closely with several teams such as Implementation, Sales, and Account Management. As a part of this team, you are the technical go-to contact for helping our soon-to-be clients and ensuring top-notch technical support for the sales process. This way you will have a direct impact on new revenue and the growth of Adjust.
What you bring:
- Provide technical expertise and guidance for sales teams throughout the sales process
- Showcase the value proposition of the Adjust platform
- Consulting on best-practices of platform usage and respond to RFIs/RFP
- Understand the technical and data-centric needs of prospects to solve their challenges
- Be the main technical point of contact for prospective clients and provide support during the integration to testing phases
What’s in it for you:
- Good understanding of the mobile ecosystem (ad-operations, analytics, and attribution technologies)
- Experience in presenting technical material to business and technical audiences
- Track record of managing technical software integration and evaluation processes is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and Russian. Any other language is a plus
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sport
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's talk!