About the role
Jack’s Flight Club is a fully remote business with team members all over the world. We’re committed to uncovering outrageous deals on flights, removing the barriers to travel and unlocking ways to make our members’ travel goals happen.
Our mission is to create a club where like-minded travellers can gain the edge, unlock big cost-savings, travel insights, and inspiration, that makes meaningful trips happen.
So, we’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to help spread the word about our jaw-dropping flight deals...
You’ll need to be an expert at direct response marketing, understanding all aspects of digital marketing. You’ll be as good at setting up paid Facebook/Instagram ads or writing great copy, as you are planning out a new automation funnel or engaging with external partners. In short, a full-funnel marketer.
You’ll enjoy implementing your ideas, always prepared to be hands-on, but also be able to think and plan strategically to see the bigger picture related to overall business objectives.
You’ll enjoy getting into and being led by the numbers, focussed on CPL, CPA, and ROI of your campaigns. Always looking for opportunities to test and measure improvements through A/B testing.
You’ll be responsible for strategising and delivering various projects across the marketing function, which could be developing and testing new landing pages, brainstorming new paid ad creatives, writing email campaigns, developing and improving automated funnels, recruiting affiliate partners, and advising other team members.
You will clearly have to demonstrate a real passion for marketing in any business, a deep understanding of the psychology that drives activity, and a desire to really understand our target audience.
You’ll be working in a small team of three other people who have specialities in paid ads and social media marketing.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing consistent and scalable marketing systems to grow the membership base
- Reporting the impact of your marketing activities to the rest of the business
- Researching and monitoring impact of marketing activity learning what our community engages with
- Collaborating with and managing internal and outsourced team members
You’ll be genuinely passionate about digital marketing and travel, excited by the challenge of quickly and profitably scaling an entrepreneurial business through various marketing channels in the UK, US and Europe.
You’ll have the right mix of creativity, getting the job done, and being analytical about it.
You’ll be joining a small team working fully remotely so you’ll need to be comfortable working independently, able to self-organise and be disciplined in your working practices. You’ll need to be willing to set standards and help develop those around you, suggest and make changes and improvements that make you and the business better every day.
Experience and Requirements
You must have at least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, managing multiple projects. You should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Facebook/Instagram Ad campaign experience
- Other paid media campaign experience, the likes of YouTube ads, Adwords, TikTok ads etc
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- A love of optimising and improving through A/B testing
- Strong copywriting skills
- Direct-response marketing experience
- Broad experience across multiple marketing channels
- Competent across CRMs and creating automation campaigns
- Experience in inbound/content marketing
- Understands how to analyse and optimise conversion rate across the full-funnel
- A customer-centric marketing approach
- You can show us past results and campaigns that have been successful
Although we have team members all over the world, English is the company’s first language, so you must have native level conversational and written English language skills.
We’d like it if you also have the following:
- Experience managing teams
- An interest in travel