About the Company
Listing Mirror is a five year old e-commerce startup that helps our customers to Sell More. Work Less.™ We are a small team right in the heart of South Bend, IN- and we love to move fast and break things.
Our clients are successful ecommerce sellers across multiple channels (Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Shopify, & more). Our platform manages Listings, Inventory, and Orders from a single hub - saving our users a massive amount of time and replacing antiquated and cumbersome single use tools with our ever-improving Listing Mirror platform.
We are always seeking to move fast and innovate.
We’re passionate about what we do and the customers we serve. We’ve got many years of growth ahead of us, so you’d have endless possibilities for professional development. We all contribute to the direction of the product and the company, and we all make a huge difference in the success of Listing Mirror!
About the Position
We are looking for a senior full stack developer to lead coding and drive development of our Software as a Service web app. You will work directly with the technical co-founder who created our platform from the ground up and understands what it means to be a high impact developer.
An average day for you might start with creating a plan for the day, and posting a scrum in Slack, writing a small bug fix, and deploying it to production after code review before lunch. Then spending the afternoon mentoring a colleague in best practices for Vue.js. Before leaving for the evening, maybe you start the development of a larger feature branch.
Our current web platform is a mix of Vue.js, and Django based Python code running on the Google Kubernetes Engine. We have a small but talented team of developers that we are looking to expand and build out our core product.
- 3+ years of professional web development experience. You should have worked in and around web applications, so that you understand how they fit together. You should understand how the front and back ends of a web application work together, using tools such as npm and webpack.
- Desire to innovate and move fast. As a senior developer, we want to lean on your expertise to help us improve our development process. We practice continuous deployment, and rely heavily on developer created tests to ensure a stable system.
- Experience working in a remote development position. Remote development can be a challenging affair,
What’s in it for you:
You are joining a rapidly growing and challenge filled sector of the economy.
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including health and dental insurance.
- Great computer equipment and home office stipend.
- Ability to make an impact.