Maison Hēroïne is a Berlin-based contemporary handbags & accessories brand with a timeless design approach, artisan-crafted and sweatshop-free. We aim to become the leading sustainable direct-to-consumer brand dedicated to strong, inspiring and independent professionals.
Inspiring influencers have helped us to gain strong traction in sales and brand awareness. Vogue magazine awarded our “Tilda” as It-Bag of the year 2019. 100% of our new bags assortment is already made of recycled and vegan leather.
To achieve our ambitious goals we are looking for smart and motivated people who want to realize their own targets in accordance with Maison Héroïne. As a company in its growth phase, this is a great time for you to join and to try out your own ideas. Grow beyond your limits and make an immediate impact by selling sustainable fashion items.
The purpose of the role is to maximize online sales and deliver a branded and best-in-class shopping experience.
The role is responsible for setting the direct-to-consumer growth strategy and executing it in cooperation with our product development, brand marketing as well as external experts, who you are able to select and hire.
It includes driving sales initiatives and performance marketing across all channels as well as strengthening the on-site experience.
- All direct-to-consumer sales activities incl. our online shop, marketplaces and performance marketing
- Conducting regular sales and customer analyses to gain further insights
- Securing an inspiring and smooth shopping experience for our customers, from pre- to post-purchase, through continuous improvements and cross-functional projects
- Leading internationalization efforts for Europe and the US
- Developing and delivering reportings and deriving actions to reach financial targets
- Based on strong data analysis, recommending new market opportunities and sales-driving development activities; making recommendations for experimentation, targeting efforts and segmentation
- Coordinating inter-departmental deliverables on a project basis and external experts
- Strong analytical skills with a ‘numeric’ university degree like Business, Economics, Physics or Maths
- Proactive and action-oriented mindset, hands-on mentality to solve problems
- 3+ years of relevant work experience with search, paid social, paid shopping and affiliate
- Experience in e-commerce context a plus, yet not mandatory
- An appreciation for the Maison Héroïne brand image and how the brand would like to be perceived
- Fluent in English or German
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Google tools (Docs, Analytics, Data Studio), Facebook Business Manager etc.
- Strong project leadership skills
- Team player
- The chance to building a sustainable fast-growing digitally native vertical brand (DNVB) based in Berlin
- A highly motivated and passionate founding team and colleagues as well as a wide range of industry experts from the luxury industry
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks as free German classes, free drinks, fresh fruit and muesli, free Urban Sports Club membership and legendary team events
We are looking forward to your application and highly appreciate people enriching our team with diversity!