Invent, design, build, deliver, and operate solutions that drive standards and efficiency across the ecosystem. They build the infrastructure that allows other software engineers to quickly deploy, run and scale their software. They plan, design, develop, test, and modify software systems or applications for enhancements and new products that are specifically focused on cloud service development. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Honours degree Masters or PhD in a software engineering science related discipline with a proven programming track record in industry.
- Minimum of 7 years software development experience ideally in Cloud Native SW Engineer.
- Experience investigating new technologies and sharing technical information with customers and stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of Golang or Python or C C JAVA with strong development experience.
What We Offer You:
- Experience building distributed applications.
- Experience building Cloud Native Microservices based applications in Azure AWS GCP.
- Experience with cloud orchestration related technologies eg Kubernetes Docker etc.
- Linux development experience eg Device Drivers Kernel and Application development.
- Experience working with influencing and contributing to open source communities and open source projects.
- Experience in networking and related protocols eg Ethernet TCPIP Switching and Routing.
- Experience with Web Assembly Run Time workloads.
- Knowledge of Linux Kernel Networking andor User Space Networking eg DPDK.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies eg application development on KVM QEMU VMWARE.
When you come to work at Intel you come to work in a collaborative supportive environment where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best There's no fear of failure we know that is how innovation happens We also offer:
- Competitive benefits and pay including bonuses
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education
- The flexibility you need to achieve balance
- An excellent Training Programme will be provided for this position