Remote (Europe, Eastern US & Canada or South America) / Full-tim
We are a fast-growing team on a mission to reimagine the analytical workflow and make data accessible to all. Count
is a collaborative data analysis platform built around notebooks. It gives data teams the perfect workflow for SQL analysis, letting them get more from their data and publish their results as beautiful, interactive data apps that allow faster, more informed decision-making.
We launched in beta earlier this year and we're now looking for talented individuals to help us shape the direction of all areas of the business. Come and build the future of analytics with us!
What you'll do
We're looking for someone to build our marketing operation from the ground up, help us tell our story to a much bigger audience, and establish Count as the leader in a new category of notebook-centric data tools.
This will take a combination of creativity, grit, and fantastic execution alongside a deep understanding of the data analytics market and the needs of our target users. As our first marketing hire you'll have significant autonomy and ownership, taking the lead on key projects and building and executing your own strategies. You'll also have a large impact on all other areas of the business as you work closely with the rest of the team to develop our unique recipe for growth.
In particular, you'll be responsible for:
- Building a marketing function for Count and helping us develop our growth playbook
- Establishing and scaling new and existing customer acquisition channels
- All of our external communications, including our website, blog, and messages to users
- Working with the founders and product team to hone our product positioning and company brand
This is a broad role that requires a blend of strategic thinking and hands-on execution. You'll be required to get your hands dirty from day one, learning through rapid experimentation, scaling what works, and ultimately building a team around you to grow even faster.
We'd love to hear from you if you
- Have at least 3/4 years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing, ideally in the data analytics sector or a similar technical industry
- Have previous experience operationalising and automating or re-inventing a prior marketing funnel, ideally at early-stage startups
- Are analytically minded, ideally with a good knowledge of SQL
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills and are comfortable writing about technical concepts
- Are resourceful, hands-on and enjoy working in fast-moving, scrappy environments where there can be a decent amount of ambiguity
- Are a team player with a hunger to grow and develop those around you
Our interview process will cover:
- An initial conversation so you can ask any questions you have about Count and we can learn more about your experience and interests
- A working session with our team, where we'll tackle a current marketing challenge to give both of us a sense for how we like to work
- A final meeting with our founder
The working session and final meeting will take place either virtually or in London, depending on where you're based.
Life at Count
Count is a fully remote company, but despite that we're all pretty close. Our work is important to us, and we know we work best when we actively maintain a good work-life balance. The team is currently based all over the UK but we are looking for others to join us from anywhere in Europe or the eastern United States.
We're backed by some of Europe's best investors allowing us to offer a competitive employment package. Some of the benefits of working at Count include:
- Competitive salary, pension, and share options
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days of holiday (plus public holidays)
- Private health care
- Generous parental leave
- An annual working from home allowance and personal development budget
- Quarterly meetups with the team to relax and brainstorm, each time in a different city
We're committed to building a diverse team. Whatever your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability, we want to hear from you.
If you're unsure whether to apply (or just want to ask a question) please just get in contact.