Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
Our mission is to reduce the cost and effort of sending money internationally so that it can reach the people, families and communities that need it most.
We have three hubs, in London, Krakow and Amsterdam, employing more than 170 people. We’re a fun-loving team who really believe in our mission and proud that we are making a difference in the world.
We are looking for a passionate Frontend Software Engineer to join our Engineering team. You will be a part of a scrum team responsible for building and maintaining core web functionality in Azimo. As a member of the Web Team (currently 1 Senior Software Engineer + 1 Regular Software Engineer+ 1 QA Engineer + 1 Tech Lead) you will focus on:
- Developing new features (both, customer facing applications as well as internal tools)
- Maintaining and extending current solutions
- Taking care of the best code's quality
- Testing your code (Yes, we write tests for our code!)
- Close cooperation with Product managers and Designers
- Strong experience with Angular
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SCSS
- Practical experience in creating Single Page Applications and Frontend / Backend Integrations
- Best coding practices
- The desire for personal development and improving professional skills
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Fluency in English
- Positive and maintain a can-do attitude!
Nice to have:
- Practical experience in BDD, TDD, end-to-end testing
- Good knowledge about Node.js and Webpack
- Knowledge of state management libraries (eg. NGRX)
- Experience in React (JSX, server side rendering) would be a big plus
- This role is offered on a Business to Business or Employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Training budget, internal training opportunities, language classes
- Personalized career development path
- Support with sharing your knowledge on AzimoLabs mediums (blog, Github)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Use of MacBook 15” Pro
- Working in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!
1st step: Technical call via GoogleMeet - 1hour
2nd step - Soft skill video interview via GoogleMeet 1.5 hour