About the job
As a Full Stack Engineer at Tilla, you'll help change the way workforce management is done in a global key industry - the shipping industry.
The product you will help build will directly touch those working in the maritime industry, which is responsible for more than 90% of world trade. Moreover, we are eying a highly non-digitized market with no direct competitors and many potential customers aching for digital solutions that would finally bring them into the 21st century.
We are backed by Flagship Founders, the world’s first company builder focused on maritime space and have unique access to decision makers across the industry.
You'll be at the point where our product people, designer, and technical team come together to deliver a quality end result. It will be your responsibility to drive the entire product development flow, from design & development to deployments & maintenance.
The Tech Stack
We are still at a very early stage, so much of the tech stack is rapidly changing. We are looking for someone who considers this greenfield an opportunity to make an impact. Our current tech stack:
- React / Next.JS
- GraphQL with Apollo & Prisma
As a full-stack developer, you'll be responsible for doing whatever it takes to bring our product from idea to fully functional. You'll be joining the team early in the project, which means you'll be largely self-sufficient and set your own goals.
- You've shipped large applications with many components and data structures.
- You have a proven ability to design interfaces that stand the test of time.
- You have experience integrating complex 3rd party APIs
- You have an eye for good UI and appreciate UI development in its own right
- You're comfortable making technical decisions in the fast-paced, ever-changing environment of a start-up company
- You're a Manager of One
- You see things through from start to finish
- You can manage yourself but you also work well with others
- You understand the importance of keeping things simple and flexible
- Fluent English and an excellent communicator
- A good sense of humour and a great team player
- The salary range is within $100k - $120k (incl. equity options)
- Paid time off
- If remote, frequent chances to meet the team
- Computer at your disposal
- A ride on one of these beautiful ships, whenever they are somewhere near you
If you wish to come to Berlin from outside the EU, we will put a lawyer at your disposal that helps you with all aspects of visa, work permit and German bureaucracy.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Full Stack Engineer? Then we'd love to hear about you!
The application process involves an interview with one of our co-founders and then doing a ~1 hour coding challenge. Our goal is to make this one of the fastest application processes you go through so you aren't left hanging/wondering for days/weeks on end.