About the Agency
Coldsmoke Creative, a leading Shopify Plus Partner agency, specializes in the custom design and development of high-growth e-commerce solutions. We are a fully remote team based in Washington, D.C., New York, and Mexico City.
Coldsmoke Creative is looking for a highly organized project management professional to join our expanding team. The project manager’s job is to own the entire life cycle of the project including maintaining budgets/timelines, communicating with clients, troubleshooting project blockers and proactively problem solving.
This opportunity is ideal for someone with project/product/account management experience who is enthusiastic about website development and helping businesses actualize their e-commerce goals.
In this role, you will learn a lot about ecommerce & the Shopify ecosystem at a time of rapid growth in the industry. You will get to work with exciting brands like Bodega and ILIA Beauty to help them grow their businesses! And most importantly, you will be part of a team of hardworking, smart, and fun colleagues who don't take themselves too seriously, but really give a sh*t about the work we do & deliver for our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Utilize project management software to ensure projects stay on schedule and within budget.
- Track and report on budgets weekly and flag any problems with meeting budgets and deadlines.
- Liaise between clients and development team to provide updates, obtain assets, and answer questions.
- Manage client relationships and ensure clients stay informed on project progress. This is done via email, PM software (Teamwork), Slack, and weekly/biweekly meetings.
- Proactively communicate with clients and developers to address blockers or other project challenges.
- Facilitate QA testing process to ensure consistency with design mockups and proper functionality of website prior to client review.
- Because this job requires great attention to detail, please add the "🔥 " emoji to your first name in the application
- Prepare User Guide for each project prior launch.
- 1+ year of project management experience
- Experience in a client-facing role-- being a “people person” is a must for this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management skills and ability to discern prioritization.
- Availability to be online/easily accessible Monday - Friday, 9 am - 6 pm EST.
- Experience with ClickUp or other project management software