Upwave is the Brand Intelligence Platform. We make brand marketing more impactful.
Upwave plans, measures, and optimizes brand marketing. We provide a software & data platform to the world’s largest brand marketers.
Our customers are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals - including CPG, food & beverage, consumer technology & telecom, and financial services - as well as the world’s largest advertising agencies and media platforms.
We are unapologetically supportive of brand advertising, and work hard every day to prove its value; we know if companies can measure the value of those dollars, they’ll spend more. Brand advertising pays for not only the movies we watch and music we hear, but the journalism we read and the information we access. In short, brand advertising supports the free flow of information through society. So, we’re proud to be the first company dedicated to using data science to show enterprises the true effectiveness of their brand spend.
We are backed by leading venture investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Initialized Capital, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Industry Ventures, Conductive Ventures,) and leading MarTech founders & CEOs.
We’re a humble but ambitious team that takes its work seriously but never ourselves. Come join us.
We are looking to hire a Demand Generation Manager.
What you will do:
- Lead, develop and execute multi-channel campaigns as well as account-based marketing initiatives to drive leads (MQLs and SQLs) and opportunities for the sales team; you will have a direct impact on bookings and sales team quota achievement to drive leads to build sales pipeline
- Develop a lead nurturing program for each part of the customer journey
- Continuously monitor and optimize campaigns and programs while leveraging A/B testing strategies
- Collaborate with our product marketing team to identify demand gen opportunities and leverage content for multi-touch demand generation with channels such as email, direct mail, social media, and paid media
- Partner with sales operations on lead management process
- Partner within the marketing team to optimize event outreach and follow up
- Track, deliver and report on MQL and SQL goals to show how campaign performance is impacting revenue
- Collaborate with sales leadership to evolve prospecting strategy, execute on pipeline development, and ensure timely lead follow up on leads and opportunities
- Measure campaign performance to deliver actionable reports to leadership
- Work in our marketing tech stack including Hubspot, Outreach.io and Salesforce
- You have 3 - 5 years of B2B demand generation marketing experience.
- You have a deep knowledge and interest in B2B ad tech ecosystem, go-to-market, analytics, and enterprise marketing.
- You have been hands-on in developing drip campaigns, delivering leads to sellers, and creating account based marketing programs. And you love it all!
- You’re comfortable being held to a MQL number.
- You thrive in spreadsheets. You even keep track of what movies to watch on Netflix in a spreadsheet.
- You thrive on the energy of operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup atmosphere. You're not afraid of things feeling “messy” around you.
- You work hard until you get it right, but you’re not afraid to go fast and get something in the market sooner rather than later. You’ll fix it along the way.
- You have the ability to learn quickly and troubleshoot issues independently, pivoting as needed.
Upwave is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.