Pachyderm (YC W15) | Sr. DevOps, Golang/Distributed Systems, Frontend Engineer | Full-time REMOTE (US or Canada) | $120k+ with equity/full benefits on all openings
At Pachyderm, we're building an open-source, enterprise-grade data science platform that lets you deploy and manage multi-stage, language-agnostic data pipelines while maintaining complete reproducibility and provenance. Our system, developed with open source roots, shifts the paradigm of data science workflows by providing reproducibility, data provenance, and opportunity for true collaboration. Pachyderm utilizes modern technologies like Docker and Kubernetes to build an entirely new method of analyzing data. Offered both as an in-house solution as well as hosted-service, Pachyderm brings together version-control for data with the tools to build scalable end-to-end ML/AI pipelines while empowering users to use any language, framework, or tool they want. If you want to learn more about our grand vision, read what has become our "manifesto."
Pachyderm is a rapidly growing, early-stage company funded by the top VC’s — Benchmark, Decibel, M12, and YCombinator. Like many modern companies, Pachyderm embraces a “remote-first” approach to growing our team. It gives us a huge advantage in hiring top talent and diverse talent across the country while giving our team members the flexibility to work from anywhere.
You can check out our product on GitHub because it’s open-source and try our cloud service for free.
* DevOps Engineer -- help improve infrastructure, deployment, and testing processes. Develop our internal Go backend for the hosted platform. Manage and maintain internal Docker and Kubernetes clusters and hosted Pachyderm clusters.
* Core Distributed Systems/Infrastructure Engineer (Golang) -- You'll be solving hard algorithmic and distributed systems problems every day and building a first-of-its-kind, containerized, data infrastructure platform.
* Developer Productivity Engineer -- Pachyderm is hiring an Engineer to own and lead our efforts around building the automation infrastructure, tools and framework for testing the core product. You’ll also own the charter for performance benchmarks, long-running deployments, CI and releases.
* Product Manager -- work cross functionally across both engineering and the go-to-market team to build and launch new products. You will become an expert on our customers, competitors and market in order to make effective product investment decisions. You will track success with progress against measurable business objectives, as well as positive customer outcomes.
* Customer Support Engineer -- resolve highly technical issues across our internal and external customers. You will be the point of contact for all technical support related issues and work closely with our engineering, pre-sales and customer success teams.
* Technical Writer/Documentation Engineer -- Build and maintain our documentation infrastructure, web portal, and release process , write documentation for new product features and translate technical challenges into simplified documents
* Product Marketing Manager -- Develop technical market materials including website copy, case studies, white papers, sales & product materials in close collaboration with the rest of customer-facing org.