caresyntax® Inc., together with its global medical device integration solutions arm, maintains a worldwide installed base of nearly 7,000 operating rooms, supporting over 10 million procedures per year. And this is just the beginning - we're growing fast!
Headquartered in Boston and Berlin, with over 100 employees from more than 33 different nationalities, we seek highly-motivated and passionate individuals to join us on our mission of improving surgical care.
We are scaling up our Machine Learning team. In this role you can contribute to the vision of our team and help to establish and maintain our data-driven approach to improving surgical performance.
Your work scope
- Support the build up of the technology stack for transforming machine learning prototype solutions into production-ready software
- Architect the team services and systems (on-prem/Cloud computing servers) for the full ML training pipeline (from data ingestion to model checkpoints repository)
- Design and implement new data pipelines to process video materials from diverse sources (from raw videos to versioned annotations)
- Lead the team’s MLOps efforts: help improve team processes; advocate good ML development practices (CI/CD/Continuous training)
- Participate in creating the team technical roadmap
- Mentor team members on software engineering topics; help resolve blockers, provide continuous feedback
- Strong software development and data processing (Python, pandas, SQL) skills (5+ years of professional programming experience)
- Good understanding of ML and AI concepts. Hands-on experience in production-grade ML model deployment
- Solid DevOps/MLOps experience (Docker, Linux server, CI/CD/Continuous ML model training)
- Experience with Cloud computing (Google Cloud Platform or AWS)
- Experience with video processing (ffmpeg, etc) and video streaming is a plus
- Knowledge or experience in medical domain would be a bonus point
- Fluent in English
- Proactive and enthusiastic, able to work independently as well as in a team
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (if applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax.
Our HR team takes your application and answers your questions under [email protected]
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook and our company website, and join our digital health community!