Brand Buzz is looking for a full-time Graphic Designer to join our team! As a Graphic Designer, you will be working with major licensed brands such as Clorox, Glad, Kingsford, and more! as well original product concepts to create new and exciting packaging, branding, and presentation designs for top retail stores. This is not a remote position.
• Collaborate with the Product Development team on tackling new and existing projects
• Working with licensed style guides, as well as developing new brands and products, from concept through production
• Rendering packaging and products, and placing it in a retail environment
• Preparing print ready files
• Working with printers on quality control and trouble shooting
• Creating print and digital marketing collateral
• Mocking up new and existing packing, products and boards
• Assist the creative team with other projects as necessary
• Graphic Design Degree
• 3+ years of professional graphic design experience
• Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
• Experience in print production
• Experience comping packaging and boards
Desired Skill Set:
• Ability to think creatively without exceeding budget
• Strong organizational skills and ability to plan and prioritize
• High level of communication skills
• Feel comfortable working in a tight cross-disciplinary group
• Ability to solve problems quickly, effectively make decisions, and get results
Salary Range: 65k-75k Annually
Some of Our Benefits:
• Medical, dental and vision care coverage
• 401K retirement plan with company match
• Work from home days
• Casual dress code & pet friendly!
• Free snacks and drinks
• Midtown office location close to public transportation
Diversity and Inclusion
A career at Fetch will give you the opportunity to work with a diverse group of colleagues. Fetch has a proven track record in creating opportunities for professionals of all backgrounds, regardless of gender, race ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
Fetch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and any other factor protected by applicable law.