WHO WE ARE?
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people to enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 700 employees spread over our offices in Bath and Berlin and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the pleasure industry.
- You will gain insights into the accounting and controlling functions of our EMEA region and be responsible of various tasks in these areas
- You will be involved in the day-to-day business
- You will contribute to the preparation of financial reporting, e.g. monthly-quarterly and year end close
- You will help us manage the annual audit process and ensure compliance with accounting standards
- You will assist in the optimization of financial processes
- You will help us to expand our finance, controlling and accounting infrastructure, especially in the areas of process automation and digitalization
- You will help monitor the expenditures and support accurate and timely financial reporting
- You will assist with gathering information as well as clean and analyze data
- Enrolled student ideally in the fields of Business Administration or equivalent
- First work experience (via internships, working student, etc.) in Accounting, Finance, FP&A or related fields would be advantageous
- Extremely organized, very detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Good time management skills, ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Fluent level of German and English as well as excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced Excel, VBA or other IT/coding skills are a plus
- You will work for a global pleasure brand that is among the fastest-growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops, and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.