In the age of remote work, it's almost impossible to create a fun, engaging energized culture. We believe that to make remote work work, we’ll have to make it human first. At Dive we are building technology for culture leaders to help them build a great culture where employees feel connected - and where they can be themselves.
We are looking for looking for a passionate, performance-oriented Head of Marketing to join our team and take Dive to the next level. As Head of Marketing, you will be shaping the future of remote work and bringing the unique and fun experience of Dive to hundreds of teams around the world. This high-visibility, high-impact opportunity will allow you to flex your strategic vision, business acumen, storytelling skills, and technical expertise. You’ll partner with senior leaders across every functional group and a world-class team of engineers, designers and product people.
Dive is a fun product to market. The copy, the designs all speak of being human and to connect with the customers. It is also a very fast growing product having grown, 100X in the last 6 months. It is also a very global product with users in 142 countries.
- Plan, execute, measure, and optimize campaigns across marketing channels, coordinating content creation, content syndication, social media, and more
- Oversee creation and optimization of all marketing materials including website, blog posts, social media, customer facing emails, newsletters, and sales enablement materials
- Simultaneously develop high-level strategy and be in the trenches developing content
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and goals for the marketing department
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Attract, onboard, and retain top talent for the marketing team
You'll be great in this role if...
- You have 3+ years of strong experience in creating engaging content across customer lifecycle and running successful marketing campaigns for B2B SaaS technology companies (with a preference for product-led growth companies)
- You have experience developing and implementing strategic initiatives across different areas of marketing such as lead generation, retention/engagement, brand positioning, and product marketing
- You have experience leading & scaling marketing teams in a start-up environment
- You are performance-driven, with strong analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to drive actionable insights
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and able to assume full responsibility for multiple projects simultaneously
- You have a positive, make-it-happen, high-energy attitude - our team loves to have fun and show off our goofy side!
- You are flexible - we're a young start-up operating remotely across several time zones and you'll be working on a lot of fun projects across the company
- You are excited to roll your sleeves up, get involved, contribute your skills and knowledge, and most importantly help us build an amazing culture, product, and company
- Fully remote team - work when you're most productive, where you're most productive
- Equity as an early employee
- Unlimited paid time off
- Laptop & stipend to set up your ideal work from home set-up
- Be a core part of the growth of a fun, human-centered product that is solving a massive problem
- Work directly with experienced founders who have built, scaled and took exit from several companies. Founders have scaled companies like Ola, Housing.com and Indiez.