Remote and location-independent between GMT-9 and GMT+3
We’re looking for smart, humble, go-getters to join our team at Makrwatch. Our vision is to create unique career and financial opportunities for hundreds of thousands of content creators around the world, regardless of their location.
Makrwatch’s mission is to evolve influencer marketing to become more transparent, sustainable, and focused on improving people’s lives. We provide a full-service solution to help brands collaborate with YouTube creators to create exciting influencer marketing campaigns.
Client Managers at Makrwatch develop strong professional relationships with their clients and continuously strive to achieve exceptional campaign results by educating, inspiring, and innovating with their clients. Client Managers are focused on helping clients scale their customer acquisition efforts while maintaining great performance.
Effective, clear, and concise communication is essential for this role. The ideal candidate should have exceptional interpersonal skills, a high level of empathy, and also be adept at nonverbal communication in order to build strong professional relationships with clients, peers, and the wider team. Client Managers are expert listeners, ask great questions, and have a strategic mindset when it comes to negotiations.
In addition to working closely with clients, you will also be focused on the profitability of the accounts, bring new ideas for growth, and discover other services Makrwatch could potentially offer to clients. This role requires you to help clients transition from the pilot stage of a campaign to the scale stage, understanding the iterations and changes needed to continuously achieve the clients’ target performance and to quickly adapt and switch strategies as the clients’ needs and performance goals change.
You will work closely with other members of the Makrwatch team to enhance the overall customer service experience (both creators and clients), grow company revenue, implement new ideas and improvements, and help improve the product with client feedback.
You will work with a small team and challenge yourself every day to deliver quick results, solve issues, identify opportunities for growth and optimization, and leverage data insights to help clients grow their business in a growing, fast-paced, and exciting industry.
Client Managers should be communicative, resourceful, responsible, flexible, adaptable, proactive self-starters, creative and strategic thinkers, data-driven, sales-oriented, creative problem-solvers, and enthusiastic about taking on big responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working in an advertising agency, or in a related marketing role with a heavy focus on customer service or sales. This position requires a constant consultative approach to customer support, strong analytical skills, and the ability to thrive when delivering large volumes of work against tight deadlines.
This is a full-time, remote position.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, manage expectations, and consistently strive to exceed client campaign results.
- Ensure the scalability of Makrwatch’s approach to client management considering new and innovative ways to use technology and automation to improve and scale client services.
- Proactively and creatively identify and solve issues with clients, maintaining a high level of comfort in presenting and solving client issues during campaigns.
- Analyze campaign data to turn into actionable insights for clients, in order to improve our service, campaign performance and discover new opportunities.
- Take a leadership role in educating and guiding clients on industry best practices, strategies, and standards to improve campaign results and scale their programs.
- Analyze accounts profitability and propose and implement strategies to increase revenue.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly goals to internal and external team members, including the ability to incorporate feedback and adjust plans accordingly.
- Effectively carry out creator-related communication and activities to support the service team when needed.
- University degree or higher in marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years previous experience in sales and marketing, customer success, agency account, or marketing consulting.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships.
- Proven experience in revenue-growth positions.
- Proven ability to analyze and manipulate numbers and data to gain insights and take decisions.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work.
- Excellent organization, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks, manage time, and deliver results, even under high-pressure situations.
- Flexibility to travel if required, and represent Makrwatch at in-person client meetings.
- Exceptional speaking, written, and communication skills in English. Proficiency level C1 or C2.
- Client/brand management experience
- Experience in sales or business development
- Experience in managing and leading a team
- Experience working remotely
- Autonomy & Impact - We are a small, 18-person company which means you’ll have a ton of responsibility from day 1. Your voice will be heard and matter!
- Complete Location Independence - Pick anywhere you want to work from within the GMT-9 and GMT+3 time zones, as long as you have a fast, stable WiFi connection! A good office chair also helps!
- Work Schedule Flexibility - Night owl? Morning Lark? Work whenever you feel most productive! Need to take a midday break for yoga, basketball, or dance class? No problem.
- Remote Office Compensation - Trying to improve your remote life? We’ll give you a budget every month to facilitate it!
- 32 Paid Vacation Days per Year - Decide when you take your vacation and days off, so you can choose to work on your local holidays or take them off!
- Generous Parental Leave - Starting or expanding your family? Congrats! We’ll support you by giving you flexible and generous time off to be with your child.
- Study Time - We know you can’t be an expert on everything to tackle new challenges, so we highly encourage our team to spend a few hours every week studying & learning new skills.
- Yearly Retreat - Once a year, we fly everyone in the team to a new location to meet, plan the company’s strategy for the year, and of course, hang out and have fun together. It’s an exciting opportunity for everyone to get together and get to know each other better.
- Tech Help - We provide different plans to assist you in acquiring all the necessary technology hardware and software you’ll need for your best work!
At Makrwatch we learn from our differences, embrace them, and are grateful for them, as they benefit our employees, our customers, and our products. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.