What we need: We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Content Creator and Strategist to grow our brand presence on social media channels.
- Be the face of CoPilot across Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat and LinkedIn to promote and highlight the Co-Pilot experience
- Ideate and execute highly engaging content (videos and copy) to grow our audiences, resulting in 10-12 approved posts and videos a month
- Significant prior experience creating social media content for a personal or corporate brand.
- Respond and engage in real-time to posts, questions, comments.
- Work alongside stakeholders to ensure that content follows Co-Pilot brand identity and objectives and leverages proprietary data.
- 15-20 hours per week
- Note: Interest in cars or familiarity with the car buying process is helpful but not necessary for this role. The CoPilot app is not for automotive aficionados but average car buyers.
Who we are: CoPilot is a leading app that helps people shop for and buy a car by greatly simplifying the process of finding the right car and then putting dealer data in the hands of the buyer so they can get the best deal for their money. The app is particularly popular with busy moms and other women who typically find the car dealer experience unpleasant or intimidating and CoPilot helps to empower them.
Please provide a resume & cover letter stating why you think you would be a great candidate for this role.