Brilliant is adding a QA Engineer to our growing team.
With a focus on creativity and technology Brilliant curates, produces, and helps companies distribute memorable branded merchandise and custom products. Whether it's newsworthy press kits, welcome gifts for new hires, merch sets to promote a product launch, or giveaways people love, our team of retail trend experts, designers, and engineers work together to produce impactful products that bring brands to life.
Who you are:
You’ve been praised for attention to detail and time management skills. When it comes to decisions, you thoroughly research options before making a final choice. You enjoy learning new things and sharing them with others. You’re a team player but you can also be extremely productive on your own. You ask the right questions that move the team forward. If you don’t have the answer to a question, you know how to find it. Most importantly, you understand the value of things that work as intended, and want to help maintain quality code for years to come.
- Demonstrated ability to author good test cases and document defects in an understandable, reproducible way
- Experience building and extending web automation tools for a consumer-facing site
- Experience manually testing software to ensure design integrity is maintained
- Familiarity with debugging tools
- Strong communication skills and experience interacting with developers and product
- Working knowledge of underlying web technologies (HTML, CSS, APIs)
Optional, but awesome!
- Experience with Cypress, Cucumber, or Selenium
As a small team, we're able to adopt new technologies and strategies very quickly. Quality work is highly valued, and the ideal candidate will share in our desire to contribute to efficiently producing great software.