Req ID: 34788
Location: Irvine, CA
Other location(s): Los Angeles (CA)
Relocation benefits offered: Yes
Travel required: a. Up to 25%
"I can be myself at work."
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world everything that makes you unique. We're working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more.
"I can influence my income."
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You'll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses).
"I can lead a full life."
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you're raising a family, you're passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we'll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting and onboarding activities are virtual during the pandemic and we've transitioned to a work-from-home environment until further notice. We are offering generous work-from-home benefits to improve our associate's ability to work remotely.
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
The Sales IT team is hiring a hands-on Senior Salesforce Solutions Engineer and leader to propel our business via successful delivery of Sales and Marketing initiatives.
As a Senior Salesforce Solutions Engineer responsible for development, analyst and test responsibilities, you will be based in Irvine, CA, and will serve as the primary relationship owner between our business and technology partners and lead Sales IT's engagements to drive the next wave of transformation in the Sales and Marketing department.Responsibilities
- Lead development of solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Take a lead role on development initiatives and provide mentoring and direction to less experienced developers
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, and write unit and functional tests to improve code coverage and automation metrics
- Supports the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including development, testing, code review, code promotion and warranty support for the product in production
- Keeps current with technological developments within the industry and encourages team members to do the same. Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products
- Promotes a DevOps culture where the team is expected and empowered to own each aspect of the development, promotion and operation of their code
- Applies an understanding of systems architecture and the ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Applies knowledge of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Demonstrates an understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Participates in architecture reviews
- Develops proof of concepts when needed
- Performs hands-on integration development
- 8 + years of experience in creating solutions using Salesforce.com products, including hands-on experience in creating object model, security, reports etc. in Salesforce
- 8+ years of experience delivering applications on the Salesforce platform (especially Sales Cloud implementation) and preferably service cloud experience using Live Agent and CTI Adapters
- 3+ year hands on experience in developing applications using Salesforce Lightning framework, oData connector and more
- 3+ years of experience in a test-driven, agile development life cycle, DevOps (CI/CD process)
- Deep understanding and experience with developing on the Salesforce platform which includes technologies like Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Design Systems, Batch and Future patterns
- Strong understanding of CRM concepts including Lead Management, Opportunity Management, and Activity Management
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Web Service API's for integration purposes (Rest and SOAP APIs)
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering disciplines
"I can apply in less than 4 minutes."
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect
- Salesforce Certified Systems Architect
You've reviewed this job posting and you're ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn't what you're looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community."I can learn more about Capital Group."
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That's why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people's lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
#SONearest Major Market:
Irvine California Nearest Secondary Market:
Los Angeles Job Segment:
Social Media, Computer Science, Developer, Cloud, Testing, Marketing, Technology