Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As an Engineering Manager you will be leading a multidisciplinary, agile, and specialized team. Your main mission will be to support and guide your team in order to build and deliver high-quality, business-critical, and user-facing product features. You will be working with one or multiple cross-functional teams to contribute and shape the Dashboard product future. This is a unique opportunity to use your people management and technical leadership skills to deliver a big impact on our user experience and business goals.
What you bring:
- Lead, develop mentor, and grow a high-functioning, diverse engineering team of 6-8+ across all levels of seniority
- Engage with product & design and other stakeholders to define and align a long term technical and product roadmap, OKRs, and success metrics
- Drive the continuous improvement of the best agile engineering practices
- Bring all the support needed for the team to deliver key features
- Enable the team to support the growth of the company by pushing the development of internal projects
- Nurture a healthy team culture while fostering an inclusive and collaborative environment
- Invest time in hiring, onboarding, enabling, and performance evaluation of the engineering team
- Drive technology innovation by being up to date with the latest technology trends
What’s in it for you:
- 5+ years of experience of developing complex web applications
- Strong people and technical leadership experience in a fast growing environment (at least 3 years)
- Good knowledge in web development, software architecture and scaling applications
- You are a people person who can lead with empathy, respect, and trust
- Experience hiring and growing a diverse engineering team across all levels
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies and how to apply them at scale
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with technical/non-technical stakeholders in order to influence decision making
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sport
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's Talk!