About the role:
You would work directly with the product, design, and engineering teams to help shape our product and culture. We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who excels at creating highly performant and scalable web and mobile applications. Your focus will be to deliver high quality software solutions in a rapidly evolving HR Tech space. It’s a unique chance to be an advocate for our incredible coding standards, efficiency, and reliability.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Help integrate our platform with complex external systems
- Help iterate on our development pipeline as our team scales
- Build scalable, maintainable software given a complex set of requirements
You must have:
- 5+ years of professional experience delivering production-grade software beyond personal or bootcamp projects.
- 5+ years of experience with React.
- Experience writing tests with jest or any similar testing framework.
- Experience in a code review process, having your own work reviewed as well as reviewing that of your peers.
- Experience producing/consuming HTTP APIs (REST, SOAP, gRPC, etc.)
- Working knowledge of CI/CD workflows
- Version control (we use git)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-directed and responsible for deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or ample real-world experience
- Team player
- React Native Experience
- Experience working with containers (Docker, rkt, etc.)
We believe in comprehensive benefits and perks that provide total wellness solutions. We offer excellent healthcare choices, and lots of other great perks!
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote-First, work from anywhere
- 401(k) plan
- Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bennie, we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.