About the role
We are looking for a highly talented individual to join Loudly’s growth marketing team who is passionate about executing upon a data driven approach to how we attract, convert and grow our global audiences. By harnessing our analytics platforms and monitoring market trends, you will contribute to the development, execution and improvement of our highly targeted advertising campaigns, while allocating advertising budget effectively and ensuring that our dashboards, quantitative research and analytics are up-to-date. In this role, you will help define our optimal channel strategy, ROAS & pursue a data-driven growth mindset across our products.
This is a unique opportunity to join a very exciting music tech company and leave your mark as the company scales. Your efforts will support the foundation of our performance-led growth strategy.
- Drive cross channel insight and budget recommendations.
- Contribute to the allocation of advertising budget across the following channels: SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Display to deliver the largest possible business impact
- Drive strategic decisions based on incrementality tests to optimize channel-mix, CPA, and budgets
- Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into the regional channel mix
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of online marketing campaigns & incremental impact on overall business goals
- Work with the brand & marketing team to ensure data and creative work together to optimise results
- Provide data insight to Head of Brand Marketing and Marketing Manager to support briefs and strategy
- Creating dashboards with key metrics for internal teams
- 3+ years of operational & analytical experience in performance marketing across 3 channels - SEM, Paid Social and Display preferential
- Deep understanding of attribution models, lift tests, and web/app tracking systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of online advertising platforms and analytics tools for online channels (AdWords, Facebook, YouTube, Google Analytics, G4, Firebase, GTM, etc...)
- Experience working in an agency environment and/or a well-funded B2C Internet company and have experience with budget allocation and optimization
- Hands-on mentality, an analytical and structured way of working, with strong logical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously
- The ability to work independently and pro-actively define your own roadmap
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and a desire to work in a start up and have a big impact across multiple products
- Verbal & written fluency in English
- English is our working language and our colleagues at Loudly come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support
- We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours
- Join the #1 AI Music company in the world, innovating and inventing the future of music within the Creator Economy.
- Join company parties, lunches and meet-ups
- Our office lounges are filled with healthy snacks and refreshments to keep you energised throughout the day
Loudly is an AI powered-music tech company based in Berlin with a mission to become the music engine for the Creator Economy, advertising industry and Metaverse! We currently serve millions of users globally and have just launched 2 new services based on our innovative music technology (Soundtracks & AI Music Studio)
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion amongst our audiences, artists and employees. We believe that in order to deliver the best experience we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]