Weflow is a productivity app for revenue teams designed to save time and become better as a team. Our product combines a notepad, task manager, pipeline updates, and customer meetings in one intuitive workspace.
Weflow is on a mission to make revenue teams successful by creating great experiences and unlocking productivity. The company was founded by repeat entrepreneurs Henrik Basten & Janis Zech with the vision to advance digital sales.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you're passionate about building beautifully designed products from scratch, work in cross-functional teams, make decisions, get stuff done and help build the overall company culture.
Who we're looking for
- Extensive experience in building and shipping modern interactive web applications using technologies such as React and Node.js
- You know how to build server-side APIs in a scalable way and how to deploy them in the cloud
- Attention to detail when it comes to product design and user experience
- Product-focus, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done attitude
- You are calm and focused under pressure, and consider work-life balance essential for long-term happiness and productivity
- Enthusiasm about staying up-to-date with the modern web stack
- You embrace challenges and you are open to change
- You're a good person people enjoy working with
- Remote-first company setup
- Regular in-person meetups
- Parent-friendly company culture
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Experienced, distributed, and diverse team
- Competitive package including attractive stock options
Sounds good? We look forward to hearing from you!
We value the diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.