First Quarter Finance (FQF) is a leading personal finance content website. We have been featured in and cited by a number of publications including U.S. News & World Report, Money, Entrepreneur, and Zillow.
We have other websites in other niche's that you would be researching for as well, but FQF is our largest.
What we can do for you:
- Allow you to work wherever, work whenever, and how much you work is flexible.
- Provide you with the opportunity to impact the lives of over one million users per month.
- Offer you a wide variety of topics to research.
- Invite you into a fantastic remote team that has a culture of journalistic integrity and respect for one another.
- Value your contributions. We make sure everything we are doing is for a purpose and no work goes unappreciated.
- Stable work. Founded in 2013, we're expanding, not replacing anyone, with this ad.
- Pay above market rates. Every two weeks. Zero fees. No invoicing required.
What you can do for us:
- You discover what users want to read. This is done by analyzing lots of data and content. We have everything you need.
- Consider ways to improve existing content and improve user experience.
- Must commit approximately 15 hours/week average.
- We have a comprehensive onboarding program. You can rest assured that we’ll treat you like family. Questions and comments are extremely welcome. We understand the importance of a high-touch onboarding program.
- You’ll be communicating with our CEO on a regular basis.
- Your day-to-day work is solo.
- Learning curve is steep and fast-paced. Once trained, work is solo.
- Communicate mostly via Slack.
- You’ll sign two contracts stating terms, nondisclosure, etc. Then each year it’s just a 1099 you receive. Very simple paperwork with us.
- You're used to working in an efficient environment.
- You must be comfortable working with lots of data and sorting through it on your own.
- Getting an article idea is exciting but the time in-between is heads down, focused, analytical, thoughtful work. You must be comfortable with repetitive research!
- No prior publishing experience is required.
We look forward to hearing from you!!