As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
* Design, Code, Test and Deliver software to automate manual operational work
* Participate in Modernization and adoption of emerging/modern technologies
* Align with the security standards and guidelines to ensure systems are secure and protected
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in software engineering
* Experience in Java (Core & EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud)
* Working knowledge of CI/CD tools & process (GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar)
* Experience with Testing tools & frameworks (JUnit)
* Experience working with RDBMS systems and SQL (Oracle)
* Knowledge of MicroServices Architecture
* Knowledge of Agile Methodology and tools
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Experince working in Cloud is a plus
* Experience in financial services and banking is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Associate, Software Engineering, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Java - Software Engineering, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Java/J2ee - Software Engineering, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Software Engineer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Senior Software Engineering, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment