Salary Information: US $80,000/yr - $120,000/yr
We're constantly developing new features and products at Aloware, and looking for a fast-paced product marketing manager to help us show case our platform's value to users and future clients.
As our first Product Marketing Manager, you’ll partner with our Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to create and launch robust educational campaigns that drive engagement.
For this role, you must have a deep technical understanding of CRMs, sales dialers, integrations and data. We're a B2B company, so you'd be marketing our solutions to other mid-sized businesses across North America.
What you'd be doing:
- Liaise with the development team to understand product specifications for go-to-market campaigns
- Develop messaging and content that articulates the product, its features, and value proposition to target audiences
- Create customer marketing campaigns designed to drive upsells, new deals, and referrals from current Aloware users
- Track common user flows and identify key intervention points to promote in-app purchases
- Guide writers and designers in effectively presenting complex/technical concepts to (potential) end users
- Manage the circulation/syndication of product news, updates, and content
- Coordinate the production of video assets for demonstrations and promotions
- Design the website, in-app, and onboarding experience to optimize conversion rates
- Maximize opportunities presented by directories like G2, Capterra, SoftwareAdvice, etc.
- Work as part of the Growth team to consolidate marketing strategies, resources, and data
- Produces content and video on how Aloware's technology and solutions apply to a particular industry problem
- Develop and maintain relationships with our integration partners, such as HubSpot, Pipedrive and Guesty
- At least 2+ years of experience in Product Marketing
- 1+ year of SaaS / B2B SaaS experience
- Brilliant communication skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Positive attitude, smile on the face :)
Perks and bonuses:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Holidays and Leaves
Note: Fully remote, work-from-home job. US applicants only (we can't sponsor visas). SaaS experience is a MUST.