FingerprintJS empowers developers to solve online fraud at the source.
We are a 100% remote company with a strong open-source culture.
Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS
(14.5K stars on GitHub).
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space
into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Hear more about FingerprintJS on this recent podcast
We’re looking for an experienced devops engineer to help us build our infrastructure on AWS.
What we’re looking for 👀:
- Excellent understanding of networking
- Experience using Linux in high-load production environments.
- Successfully completed projects describing infrastructure in code.
- Security oriented mindset.
- Good knowledge of Docker.
- AWS experience.
Ideally we would love to have someone who also has:
- Run K8s in production.
- AWS certifications.
Don’t be afraid to apply even if you’re missing a few bullet points in there!
- Golang and NodeJS
- AWS (Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, DynamoDB).
What we offer:
- 100% remote position 🌐.
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Freedom and autonomy in decision making.
- Stock options 📈
The salary range for this position is $70,000 to $150,000 USD annually. Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
FingerprintJS is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
To apply, send your CV and an answer to the below question to devops [at] fingerprintjs.com:
- What’s your favorite way to run a Docker image on AWS in production and why?
Any applications that don't answer the question will be ignored due to the high volume of applications and lack of ability of candidates to fully read the job description :).