Android Developer - Associate
Mobile technology is a fast paced and expanding platform within J.P. Morgan and we're looking to extend and diversify the skillset of our team to enhance the portfolio of apps and frameworks we provide.
The team builds the technical foundation behind JPMorgan's flagship products.
We are owners and advocates for the underlying design elements, developer platforms, product components and infrastructure at JPMorgan. These are the essential building blocks for excellent, safe, and coherent experiences for our users and drive the pace of innovation for every developer.
We look across JPMorgan's products to build central solutions, break down technical barriers and strengthen existing systems. As the Core team, we have a mandate and a unique opportunity to impact important technical decisions across the company.
* Develop secure, testable and efficient code for Android Apps and frameworks.
* Adhere to agile principles and work closely and collaboratively with the wider team.
* Ensure code hygiene and documentation is maintained to the highest levels.
* Be passionate in your field and keep up-to-date on emerging technologies, platform advances and APIs.
Interested? This is what you will have:
* Proven track record in developing for Android with Kotlin and Java.
* Experience of using common tools and APIs: Jetpack components (Lifecycle, ViewModel, Navigation, Databinding, Hilt), Material library, Dependence injection, Kotlin features (Coroutines, Flows, Channels)
* Knowledge of common Android design patterns: MVP, MVVM, MVI
A generous salary, pension, private healthcare, benefits and holiday package is provided as standard. In addition to all that you'll also get opportunities to train, learn and be involved in innovation and charitable events.
Apply now and put yourself in the running for this exciting opportunity to join us.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans